Nolans Ridge Condos Mount Arlington New Jersey
Nolans Ridge Condos Mount Arlington New Jersey 55 Plus Living at it’s finest
Nolan’s Ridge Condos Mount Arlington, New Jersey is a 55+ community just located close to Lake Hopatcong. Construction was completed in 2014. This community was built by Brookland Partners and offers condos and single-family homes. The completed project offers 60 single-family homes and about 100 condo units. The Bluffs buildings are condos in an elevator building and offers loads of different floor plans from 1,475 to 1,900 square feet with 2 brs, 2 bths and garages. Balconies or patios are offered in these units as well as private storage areas and open floor plans with an optional fireplace.
The Peaks are the single-family homes and there range from 1850 – 2,600 sq. ft. with 2-3 bedrooms and 2 car garages. The community also offers: Elevators, Pool, Tennis, Gym Storage, Garages. Download sample floor plans below of Nolans Ridge Condos
Financials on Nolans Ridge Condos Mount Arlington New Jersey
- Average Price Range: 2 Bedrooms $385,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $7,600 – $9,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $420 + – Includes: Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal, Trash Collection, Water Fees
- Click here for some important things you should know before you buy a condo in New Jersey
- Find the last known management company.
- Is this community is FHA approved for financing? Find out here
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other 55 Plus Communities in Morris County
- Chatham Melrose Luxury Condos 55 Plus $1,200,000 + –
- Chester Boro Windy Acres 55 Plus Condos $50,000 + –
- Chester Twsp Four Seasons Chester $500,000 + –
- Denville Regency Condos 55 Plus $600,000 + –
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Condos $285,000 + –
- Flanders/Mount Olive Regency Flanders Condos 55 Plus $500,000 +
- Florham Park Brooklake Park Condos 55 Plus $450,000 + –
- Florham Park Deb Webb Condos $ TBD To be built
- Florham Park Northgate Condos $800,000 + –
- Hanover Viera at Hanover 55 Plus $700,000 + –
- Kinnelon Kinnelon Heights 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Long Valley / Washington Twsp Enclave at Long Valley $475,000 + –
- Montville Campagna Condos $235,000 + –
- Montville Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes $650,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Horizons at Ridgeview 55 Plus Living $325,000 + –
- Netcong Amendola Court 55 Plus Condos $100,000 and up
- Parsippany Four Seasons Parsippany $450,000 + –
- Parsippany Sterling Mist Condos $585,000 + –
- Randolph Dawson Brook Condos 55 Plus $550,000 + –
- Riverdale Powder Mill Condos 55 Plus $275,000 + –
- Rockaway Boro River View Mobile Home Park $50,000 + –
- Rockaway Twsp Fox Hills 55 Plus Living $200,000 +
- Rockaway Greenbriar at Fox Ridge 55 Plus Living $355,000 + –