Four Seasons Condos Chester New Jersey
Four Seasons Condos Chester New Jersey 55 Plus Living
Four Seasons Condos Chester are 120 detached townhomes built by K. Hovnanian around 2001′. 4 unique floor plans are offered from 2,200 – 3,000 approx. square feet. The units at Four Season Chester offer 2-3 bedroom and 2.5 baths with attached garages, master bedrooms on the main floor and some have walk out basements.
Amenities include: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Billiards, Card rooms, Outdoor pool, gazebo, Pond, Bike and jogging trails and more.
A typical unit at Four Seasons Chester
was once described like this…”Best of all Worlds! Gorgeous Carefree Town Home in the Four Seasons. Enjoy Pond & Sunset Views from the Deck. Walk Out Finished Lower Level to a Private Patio. A Floor Plan ideal for Entertaining. Highlights include Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Granite Kitchen, Tall &Transom Windows+++ Master Bedroom with Sitting Room. Guest Room. Recreation Room. The Club House offers, Swimming, Spa, Function Room, Exercise, Playroom, Elevator++ Association takes care of all Exterior Maintenance. Minutes from down town Chester. Pride of Ownership is evident.”
- Approx. Price Range: $500,000 – $600,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $10,000 – $14,000 + –
- Monthly Maint: $600 + –
Please note: Other communities may appear on this search results. Please look for the units on Wyckoff Way, Brown Court, Drake Lane, Young Court, Dickerson Court.
Four unique models are offered:
Sauvingnon 2,200 sq. ft. 2 Brs, 2.5 Bths
Merlot 2,300 sq. ft 2 Brs, 2.5 Bths
Cabernet 2,600 sq. ft 2 Br 2.5 Bths
Bordeaux 3,000 sq. ft 3 Br, 2.5 Bths
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other 55 Plus Communities in Morris County
- Chatham Melrose Luxury Condos 55 Plus $1,200,000 + –
- Chester Boro Windy Acres 55 Plus Condos $50,000 + –
- Denville Regency Condos 55 Plus $600,000 + –
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Condos $285,000 + –
- Flanders/Mount Olive Regency Flanders Condos 55 Plus $500,000 +
- Florham Park Brooklake Park Condos 55 Plus $450,000 + –
- Florham Park Deb Webb Condos $ TBD To be built
- Florham Park Northgate Condos $800,000 + –
- Hanover Viera at Hanover 55 Plus $700,000 + –
- Kinnelon Kinnelon Heights 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Long Valley / Washington Twsp Enclave at Long Valley $475,000 + –
- Montville Campagna Condos $235,000 + –
- Montville Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes $650,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Horizons at Ridgeview 55 Plus Living $325,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Nolans Ridge 55 Plus Living $385,000 + –
- Netcong Amendola Court 55 Plus Condos $100,000 and up
- Parsippany Four Seasons Parsippany $450,000 + –
- Parsippany Sterling Mist Condos $585,000 + –
- Randolph Dawson Brook Condos 55 Plus $550,000 + –
- Riverdale Powder Mill Condos 55 Plus $275,000 + –
- Rockaway Boro River View Mobile Home Park $50,000 + –
- Rockaway Twsp Fox Hills 55 Plus Living $200,000 +
- Rockaway Greenbriar at Fox Ridge 55 Plus Living $355,000 + –