Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany New Jersey
Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany New Jersey 55 Plus Living Condos
Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany, New Jersey
A typical unit at Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany was once described like this….“55+ Condo living w/elegant upgrades. This beautiful unit offers a 2 Story Foyer with hardwood floors. Living room with inlaid floors and bay window. Dining Room with sliders to patio. Kitchen offers w/SS apps, granite counters, wood cabinets, center island. Family Room w/soaring vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, 1st Floor Laundry & Powder Rm. First Floor Master Suite w/cathedral ceiling, 2 custom WICs, w/w carpet. Spa-like Master Bath w/roomy double vanity, Jacuzzi tub, stall shower. 2nd Floor Loft w/built-in partner’s desk. 2nd BR with WIC. 3rd BR w/double closet. Bonus Room w/WIC. Full Hall Bath. Expanded Paver Patio for no-maintenance outdoor enjoyment. Upgrades galore inc. wood flooring, lighting, moldings, Kitchen finishes, garage storage”
Financials on Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany
- Average Price Range: $585,000 + – and up
- Approx. Taxes: $9,000- $12,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $450 + – Includes: Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal, Trash Collection
Last known Management Company for Four Seasons was Integra Management
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other 55 Plus Communities in Morris County
- Chatham Melrose Luxury Condos 55 Plus $1,200,000 + –
- Chester Boro Windy Acres 55 Plus Condos $50,000 + –
- Chester Twsp Four Seasons Chester $500,000 + –
- Denville Regency Condos 55 Plus $600,000 + –
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Condos $285,000 + –
- Flanders/Mount Olive Regency Flanders Condos 55 Plus $500,000 +
- Florham Park Brooklake Park Condos 55 Plus $450,000 + –
- Florham Park Deb Webb Condos $ TBD To be built
- Florham Park Northgate Condos $800,000 + –
- Hanover Viera at Hanover 55 Plus $700,000 + –
- Kinnelon Kinnelon Heights 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Long Valley / Washington Twsp Enclave at Long Valley $475,000 + –
- Montville Campagna Condos $235,000 + –
- Montville Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes $650,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Horizons at Ridgeview 55 Plus Living $325,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Nolans Ridge 55 Plus Living $385,000 + –
- Netcong Amendola Court 55 Plus Condos $100,000 and up
- Parsippany Four Seasons Parsippany $450,000 + –
- Randolph Dawson Brook Condos 55 Plus $550,000 + –
- Riverdale Powder Mill Condos 55 Plus $275,000 + –
- Rockaway Boro River View Mobile Home Park $50,000 + –
- Rockaway Twsp Fox Hills 55 Plus Living $200,000 +
- Rockaway Greenbriar at Fox Ridge 55 Plus Living $355,000 + –