Viera at Hanover Condos Hanover New Jersey
Viera At Hanover Condos Hanover New Jersey 55 Plus Living
Viera at Hanover Condos is a luxury 55 plus community in Hanover New Jersey. This beautiful community features 2 and 3 bedroom units with upscale amenities included in each that you would expect this is prestigious community. There are about 40 units at Viera at Hanover Condos. Click here for the last know Management Company.
A typical unir at Viera at Hanover Condos was once described like this..“No detail has been overlooked. Designed for luxury. Low taxes! NYC transportation minutes away. Don’t miss this one!! Quality & elegance can be found throughout this exquisite, chic & spacious custom home. In a small community this home offers the best of everything. Fabulous upgrades include an open floor plan, 20′ coffered ceilings, first floor master suite, red oak stained hardwood floors throughout, professional style gourmet kitchen with gorgeous neutral wood cabinets, SS appliances; Viking and Bosch, custom window drapery, plantation shutters, crown molding, loads of recessed lighting, storage galore, top of the line central vac ,full finished basement with full bath.”
- Tresor Model: 2,600 Sq. Ft. Approx.
- Chelsea Model: 2,575 Sq Ft. Approx.
- Allura Model: 2600 Sq. Ft. Approx.
Please note: Some home in the search above may not be 55 plus communities. Please search for the ones located on: Viera Lane, Spring Hollow Drive, Chelsea Drive.
- Avg. Price: $700,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $9,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $450 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY