Regency Flanders Condos Flanders New Jersey
Regency Flanders Condos Flanders New Jersey 55 Plus Living Condos
Regency Flanders Condos Flanders is an active-adult community consisting of 275 homes. The clubhouse is 4,300 square feet including gathering room, catering kitchen, fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis, locker rooms, putting green and hot tub. . Maintenance free living includes lawn care and snow removal and allows homeowners more time to relax. PLUS….The Flanders Valley Golf Course is located directly across the street. The on-site clubhouse is open to residents with a host of amenities including a fitness center, bocce and pickle ball courts, a tennis court, and heated, free form outdoor pool. Regency Flanders Condos is a pet friendly community. 🙂
A typical unit at Regency Flanders Condos Flanders :
was once described like this…
“Two story foyer opens to the living room and large dining room. The kitchen with counter space is adjacent to the breakfast area & large family room. The spacious master bedroom suite includes a large walk in closet and private bath featuring a dual sink vanity and a shower with a seat. The sizable loft leads to a third bedroom, bath and unfinished storage space.”
Financials at Regency Flanders Condos Flanders
- Average Price Range: $500,000 – $625,000
- Approx. Taxes: $9,000- $12,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $275 + – Maintenance-Common Area, Snow Removal, Trash Collection
- Westridge Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,688 sq. ft.
- Binghamton Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,1827 sq. ft.
- Fairhaven Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,908 sq. ft.
- Houghton Model 2 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,1915 sq. ft.
- Farmington Model 3 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 2497 sq. ft.
- Bronson Model 3 Brs, 3 Baths 3 Car Garage 2,558 sq. ft.
- Hammong Model 2 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 2,679 sq. ft.
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
Other 55 Plus Communities in Morris County
- Melrose Luxury Condos 55 Plus Chatham $1,200,000 + –
- Windy Acres 55 Plus Condos Chester $50,000 + –
- Four Seasons Chester $500,000 + –
- Denville Regency Condos 55 Plus $600,000 + –
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Condos $285,000 + –
- Flanders/Mount Olive Regency Flanders Condos 55 Plus $500,000 +
- Brooklake Park Condos Florham Park 55 Plus $450,000 + –
- Deb Webb Condos Florham Park $ TBD To be built
- Northgate Condos Florham Park $800,000 + –
- Hanover Viera at Hanover 55 Plus $700,000 + –
- Kinnelon Kinnelon Heights 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Long Valley / Washington Twsp Enclave at Long Valley $475,000 + –
- Campagna Condos Montville $235,000 + –
- Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes Montville $650,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Horizons at Ridgeview 55 Plus Living $325,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Nolans Ridge 55 Plus Living $385,000 + –
- Netcong Amendola Court 55 Plus Condos $100,000 and up
- Four Seasons Parsippany $450,000 + –
- Sterling Mist Condos Parsippany $585,000 + –
- Randolph Dawson Brook Condos 55 Plus $550,000 + –
- Riverdale Powder Mill Condos 55 Plus $275,000 + –
- River View Mobile Home Park Rockaway $50,000 + –
- Fox Hills 55 Plus LivingRockaway $200,000 +
- Greenbriar at Fox Ridge 55 Plus Living Rockaway $355,000 + –