Regency Flanders Condos Flanders New Jersey
Regency Flanders Condos Flanders New Jersey 55 Plus Living Condos
Regency Flanders Condos Flanders is an active-adult community consisting of 275 homes. The clubhouse is 4,300 square feet including gathering room, catering kitchen, fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis, locker rooms, putting green and hot tub. . Maintenance free living includes lawn care and snow removal and allows homeowners more time to relax. PLUS….The Flanders Valley Golf Course is located directly across the street.
A typical unit at Regency Flanders Condos Flanders :
was once described like this…
“Two story foyer opens to the living room and large dining room. The kitchen with counter space is adjacent to the breakfast area & large family room. The spacious master bedroom suite includes a large walk in closet and private bath featuring a dual sink vanity and a shower with a seat. The sizable loft leads to a third bedroom, bath and unfinished storage space.”
More about Regency Flanders Condos Flanders
The on-site clubhouse is open to residents with a host of amenities including a fitness center, bocce and pickle ball courts, a tennis court, and heated, free form outdoor pool. Regency Flanders Condos is a pet friendly community. 🙂
- Average Price Range: $500,000 – $625,000
- Approx. Taxes: $9,000- $12,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $275 + – Maintenance-Common Area, Snow Removal, Trash Collection
- Westridge Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,688 sq. ft.
- Binghamton Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,1827 sq. ft.
- Fairhaven Model 2 Brs, 2 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,908 sq. ft.
- Houghton Model 2 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 1,1915 sq. ft.
- Farmington Model 3 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 2497 sq. ft.
- Bronson Model 3 Brs, 3 Baths 3 Car Garage 2,558 sq. ft.
- Hammong Model 2 Brs, 3 Baths 2 Car Garage 2,679 sq. ft.
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
For further details on this complex, contact our Community Specialist in the contact box on the top left side of this page. Our Community Agents have been trained in a non-pressure format. We realize you may have just started your search and still need to get your “ducks in line” as they say.