Horizons at Ridgeview Condos 55 Plus Living
Horizons at Ridgeview Condos 55 Plus Living at it’s finest
Horizons at Ridgeview Mount Arlington is a active adult community in Morris County for those 55 and up. Horizons is located minutes from Route 80, the NJ Transit train station. There are 144 homes in this luxury active adult community nestled on Mount Harry surrounded by mountain and forested views. Ridgeview Lane is accessed from Howard Boulevard and is the main cul-de-sac street in the community which winds around the residential buildings.
Amenities include: On-site amenities include a clubhouse with billiards and exercise rooms, an outdoor pool, tennis courts and jogging paths. Last known Management Company was Premier Mgmt.
- Average Price Range: 2 Bedrooms $325,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $7,000 – $9,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $485 + – Includes: Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal, Trash Collection, Water Fees
More About This Community: It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
Further Details: For details on each complex, contact our Community Specialist in the contact box on the top left side of this page. Our Community Agents have been trained in a non-pressure format. We realize you may have just started your search and still need to get your “ducks in line” as they say.
We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Premier Properties- The Damiano Group 973-256-0303
Other 55 Plus Communities in Morris County
- Chatham Melrose Luxury Condos 55 Plus $1,200,000 + –
- Chester Boro Windy Acres 55 Plus Condos $50,000 + –
- Chester Twsp Four Seasons Chester $500,000 + –
- Denville Regency Condos 55 Plus $600,000 + –
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Condos $285,000 + –
- Flanders/Mount Olive Regency Flanders Condos 55 Plus $500,000 +
- Florham Park Brooklake Park Condos 55 Plus $450,000 + –
- Florham Park Deb Webb Condos $ TBD To be built
- Florham Park Northgate Condos $800,000 + –
- Hanover Viera at Hanover 55 Plus $700,000 + –
- Kinnelon Kinnelon Heights 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Long Valley / Washington Twsp Enclave at Long Valley $475,000 + –
- Montville Campagna Condos $235,000 + –
- Montville Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes $650,000 + –
- Mount Arlington Nolans Ridge 55 Plus Living $385,000 + –
- Netcong Amendola Court 55 Plus Condos $100,000 and up
- Parsippany Four Seasons Parsippany $450,000 + –
- Parsippany Sterling Mist Condos $585,000 + –
- Randolph Dawson Brook Condos 55 Plus $550,000 + –
- Riverdale Powder Mill Condos 55 Plus $275,000 + –
- Rockaway Boro River View Mobile Home Park $50,000 + –
- Rockaway Twsp Fox Hills 55 Plus Living $200,000 +
- Rockaway Greenbriar at Fox Ridge 55 Plus Living $355,000 + –