Garden Street Lofts Hoboken
Garden Street Lofts Hoboken, NJ
Garden Street Lofts Hoboken are a great mix of modern, environmentally-friendly units which feature luxurious amenities and a convenient location. Units in the Garden Street Lofts feature high ceilings, designer kitchens, bamboo floors, and Bosch washer/dryer units. Garden Street Lofts in Hoboken have a prime location, located less than a 5 minute drive to anything you could need– public transportation, supermarkets, restaurants, and shopping! This building also has parking, bike storage, and green roof!
Financials on Garden Street Lofts Hoboken
- Price Range: $725,000 – $2,100,000
- Sq Ft Range: 1,050 – 2,250 sq ft
- Building Roof Deck: Yes
- Doorman/Concierge: Yes
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Metro Stop Building $450,000 – $1,200,000
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Metropolitan Grand Building $500,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- 1400 Hudson Condos $600,000 and up
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- Hudson Tea Building $675,000 + –
- The Saint Louis Building Condos $675,000 – $1,300,000
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- Huntington Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- Harrison Court Condos $900,000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –