St Louis Condos Hoboken New Jersey
The St Louis Condos Hoboken New Jersey
The St Louis Condos Hoboken is located on 14th Street in Hoboken. The St. Louis Condos is a a 22-unit condominium that has an elevator, virtual doorman, and a covered parking garage. It is located close to the ferry and steps from restaurants, theaters, the post office, and the Hudson River waterfront. The building received the Hoboken Heritage Award for properties restored to their former glory or built in a historic architectural style.
Financials on St Louis Condos Hoboken
- Avg. Price: $750,000 – $1,300,000
- 800 – 1650 sq. ft.
- 6 Stories
- 22 Units
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
Each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Metro Stop Building $450,000 – $1,200,000
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Metropolitan Grand Building $500,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- 1400 Hudson Condos $600,000 and up
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- Hudson Tea Building $675,000 + –
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- Garden St Lofts Luxury Living $725,000 – $2,000,000
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –