1400 Hudson Condos Hoboken
1400 Hudson Condos Hoboken New Jersey
Financials on 1400 Hudson Condos Hoboken
- Price Range:$600,000 – Over -$2,000,000
- Sq Ft Range:650 – 1,700 sq ft
- No. of Stories: 12
- No. of Units: approx. 230
High Rise Living in 1400 Hudson Condos Hoboken
High-Rise Condominiums offer an exciting lifestyle, including luxury amenities not available in most single-family homes. At the same time a high-rise condo doesn’t require many of the typical maintenance and chores that come along with a standard home?
High-Rise living can be a great experience for people. This lifestyle has many benefits and can be comfortable, and rewarding.
This building is located in an urban area and easily accessible, shopping malls, restaurant, public transportation and other vital areas.
Many amenities are located right within your reach since most high-rise buildings have their own fitness centers to keep you fit and business centers. No need to worry about parking since most of these buildings have underground parking and some have valets and concierge services provided. A well located building such as this has easy access to NYC commuting centers.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected expenses.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Metro Stop Building $450,000 – $1,200,000
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Metropolitan Grand Building $500,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- Hudson Tea Building $675,000 + –
- The Saint Louis Building Condos $675,000 – $1,300,000
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- Garden St Lofts Luxury Living $725,000 – $2,000,000
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –