The Boadmoor Hoboken New Jersey
The Broadmoor Luxury Condos Hoboken New Jersey
- Price Range: $2,400,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ Unknown + –
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $ Unknown – +
Contemporary styling and great outdoor space are the highlight of this building. The Broadmoor offers large living space indoor and outdoor for each of the 8 units.
Units range from 3,290 – 3,453 square feet of indoor space, have five bedrooms, four bathrooms, an open common area floor plan,
Penthouse units range from 3,144 – 3,200 square feet of indoor space, have NYC views, four bedrooms plus study, four bathrooms, an open common area floor plan, optional radiant heating, a spacious terrace off the living room and a private roof deck with 180-degree city view accessible directly from the living room.
Urban High Rising Condominiums and Cooperative living in Hudson County New Jersey has many benefits including being close to New York City and most buildings offer great New York Skyline Views
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.