Metro Stop Condos Hoboken
Metro Stop Condos in Hoboken New Jersey
Metro Stop Condos Hoboken has a virtual Doorman, garages, rooftop deck and pets allowed in this beautiful building with 113 units. Perfect location which is close to everything, restaurants, parks, shopping and right in the heart of Hoboken. Luxury amenities you would expect in a luxury building. Great gym and community center also.
Financials on Metro Stop Condos Hoboken
- Price Range: $475,000 – $1,200,000
- Sq Ft Range: 1,100 – 1,700 sq ft
- Year Built: 2008
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Metropolitan Grand Building $500,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- 1400 Hudson Condos $600,000 and up
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- Hudson Tea Building $675,000 + –
- The Saint Louis Building Condos $675,000 – $1,300,000
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- Garden St Lofts Luxury Living $725,000 – $2,000,000
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –