Metropolitan Grand Condos Hoboken
Metropolitan Grand Condos Hoboken New Jersey
The Metropolitan Grand Condos located at 109 Grand Street Hoboken, NJ. It is an 8-story building consists of 128 units that were built in 1999. Amenities include a terrace with a view and gym. Most units have been renovated and all units feature generously sized, and comfortable.
Financials on Metropolitan Grand Condos Hoboken
- Price Range: $500,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ 6,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $420 – +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See if this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Metro Stop Building $450,000 – $1,200,000
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- 1400 Hudson Condos $600,000 and up
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- Hudson Tea Building $675,000 + –
- The Saint Louis Building Condos $675,000 – $1,300,000
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- Huntington Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- Garden St Lofts Luxury Living $725,000 – $2,000,000
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- Harrison Court Condos $900,000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –