The Mill Condos Little Falls
The Mill Condos Little Falls New Jersey
The Mill Condos Little Falls are located on the banks of the Passaic River, this majestic complex offers a variety of condo styles and unique architectural reminiscent of New York “Soho” type ambiance. The community of The Mill Condos Little Falls property is a park-like setting on 11.38 acres that includes a pedestrian plaza, private pool , tennis courts, jogging path, and ample covered and outdoor parking. In addition to the close proximity of major highways, NYC bus and train services are also nearby. You can view floor plans below.
- Avg. Prices: $195,000 Studios to $400,000 large loft units + –
- Approximate Taxes: $5,000 – $9,000
- Est. Monthly Maint: $450-$550 includes but not limited to: Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc, Snow removal & ground care, Interior common area cleaning and maintenance, Insurance of building, management fee,Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
More information about The Mill Condos Little Falls… some units have an expansive view of the waterfalls others have gorgeous westerly views of the mountains. The different buildings in the Mill are designed to suit everyone’s lifestyle. The high rise “300” building offers tremendous views extending to the 9th floor penthouses, covered parking and doorman. The 220-240–260- 262 buildings offer unique styling with original exposed brick and beams, original brownstone, 15′ ceilings in some units. The 280 building offers beautiful large windows, high ceilings and a fitness room in the building. There are a wide variety of units available for sale ranging from studios units from $239,000 up to 2 bedrooms with a loft for well over $400,000. Call for details today on what is available in your range.
The last known management company for The Mill was Taylor Management.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
- Sunset Ridge Condos Price TBD
- River Gardens Condos $180,000 + –
- Falls Bridge Meadows $225,000 + –
- Hickory Hill Luxury Townhomes $450,000 + –
Woodland Park Communities
- Parkside Condos $295,000 + –
- Glen Pond Townhouses $325,000 + –
- Wedgewood Knolls Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Garret Park Estates Condos$475,000 + –
- Rolling Views Townhouses$500,000 + –
Little Falls Communities:
- Grandview Commons RENTALS$2,400 +
- Colonial Hill Gardens$150,000 + –
- Inwood at Great Notch Cooperative$200,000 + –
- Tulip Meadows and Gardens$275,000 + –
- Sycamore Square Condos$275,000 + –
- Tulip Gardens Condos$300,000 + –
- Autumn Pointe Condos$350,000 and up
- Tulip Meadows Condos$355,000 + –
- The Abbe Condos$425,000 +
- Reservoir Ridge$650,000 + –