Glen Pond Condos Woodland Park
Glen Pond Condos Woodland Park New Jersey
The community of Glen Pond condos Woodland Park condos are units are townhouse type units with garages. Glen Pond Condos are located about 1/4 mile from the entrance to Route 46 and is an easy commute to NYC. Units offer generous room sizes, some have large finished lower levels. There are about 100 or less units in this complex. Set on the side of a hill in Woodland Park some units have nice views of the valley. Glen Pond Condos are located close to Route 46,23 and Route 80 for an easy NYC commute. Last known Management Company Cedarcrest Mgmt.
Financials on Glen Pond Condos Woodland Park
- Approximate Prices: $350,000 + –
- Estimated Taxes: $7,000 – $9,000
- Est. Monthly Maint: $350-$400
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
- Sunset Ridge Condos New construction price TBD
- Falls Bridge Meadows $225,000 + –
- Hickory Hill Luxury Townhomes $450,000 + –
Woodland Park Communities
- Parkside Condos $295,000 + –
- Wedgewood Knolls Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Garret Park Estates Condos$475,000 + –
- Rolling Views Townhouses$500,000 + –
Little Falls Communities:
- Grandview Commons RENTALS$2,400 +
- Colonial Hill Gardens$150,000 + –
- The Mill Condos$185,000 + –
- Inwood at Great Notch Cooperative$200,000 + –
- Tulip Meadows and Gardens$275,000 + –
- Sycamore Square Condos$275,000 + –
- Tulip Gardens Condos$300,000 + –
- Autumn Pointe Condos$350,000 and up
- Tulip Meadows Condos$355,000 + –
- The Abbe Condos$425,000 +
- The Parke Little Falls Condos NEW 2021′ $429,000 and up
- Little Notch Village Condos $475,000 + –
- Reservoir Ridge$650,000 + –