Rolling Views Condos Woodland Park New Jersey
Rolling Views Condos in Woodland Park New Jersey
Rolling Views Condos Woodland Park offers a great location. Truly a quiet and unique community. If you are looking for good value for you home this may be the place. Location, location location!! Close to Route 80/46 and the Garden State Parkway. This gorgeous complex we certainly consider “Upscale Living” in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite counter tops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature. Rolling Views LLC is a Condominiums company at West Paterson,New Jersey,United States , Tel is (973)890-3100,address is 4 Winding Way.
Last know Management Company for Rolling Views was Community Management
Observances about Rolling View Condos Woodland Park
Large upscale units located off of Rifle Camp Road in Woodland Park. Some units have great views of the valley. 3 + 4 Bedroom units available. Some units have large finished basement, some walkouts. Great for NYC Commuter. Drive about 1 mile to mid-down direct train.
- Avg. Prices:$475,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $11,000 – $16,000
- Est. Monthly Maint: $450 – $500
- Sunset Ridge Condos New construction price TBD
- Falls Bridge Meadows $225,000 + –
- Hickory Hill Luxury Townhomes $450,000 + –
Woodland Park Communities
- Parkside Condos $295,000 + –
- Glen Pond Townhouses $325,000 + –
- Wedgewood Knolls Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Garret Park Estates Condos$475,000 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Little Falls Communities:
- Grandview Commons RENTALS$2,400 +
- Colonial Hill Gardens$150,000 + –
- The Mill Condos$185,000 + –
- Inwood at Great Notch Cooperative$200,000 + –
- Tulip Meadows and Gardens$275,000 + –
- Sycamore Square Condos$275,000 + –
- Tulip Gardens Condos$300,000 + –
- Autumn Pointe Condos$350,000 and up
- Tulip Meadows Condos$355,000 + –
- The Abbe Condos$425,000 +
- Reservoir Ridge$650,000 + –