Tulip Meadows and Gardens Little Falls
Tulip Meadows and Tulip Gardens Little Falls
both are located within easy commuting distance to NYC bus and trains and center of town near restaurants and shopping. Both were built by Jack Green Builders. Tulip Meadows offers elevators and loft units.
Tulip Gardens Condos Little Falls – click here for details on Tulip Gardens
Offers more affordable units starting at approximately $265,000 and up.
Tulip Gardens: Observances: Nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath units. Walk to Center of town Little Falls. A lot of the units back up to quiet wooded area. Walk up to second floor units. Most Seniors prefer the 1st floor units. Some units have garages some do not have garages. Units have fireplaces, central air, carpeting. As far as we know, no dogs are allowed. Tulip Gardens is a well-established 73 unit condominium association located on the East end of Little Falls, New Jersey. Last known it was managed by Patrician Associates.
Rules and Regulations: Pets: Dogs and cats are allowed in units subject to written consent of the Board of Directors
Tulip Meadows Condos Little Falls
Larger units with garages, elevators, these units start a approximately $340,000 and up.
Tulip Meadows is a well established exclusive condominium complex located on the East end of Little Falls, New Jersey. Set in a park like setting, Tulip Meadows offers easy access to all major highways, a 20 minute drive to Newark International Airport and convenient nearby shopping. A short walk to the NYC bus and downtown Little Falls as well as a short 1 mile drive to the direct NYC mid-town train at the Montclair State University Station.
The complex consists of 32 spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath units on the lower level and upper level units with 3 bathrooms and a loft that can serve as a 3rd bedroom. (view master plan opens in a new window) All units come with laundry rooms, one car garages and large storage rooms. Each floor is accessible by stairs or an elevator.
Last known it was managed by Patrician Associates.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
- Sunset Ridge Condos Price TBD
- River Gardens Condos $180,000 + –
- Falls Bridge Meadows $225,000 + –
- Hickory Hill Luxury Townhomes $450,000 + –
Woodland Park Communities
- Parkside Condos $295,000 + –
- Glen Pond Townhouses $325,000 + –
- Wedgewood Knolls Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Garret Park Estates Condos$475,000 + –
- Rolling Views Townhouses$500,000 + –
Little Falls Communities:
- Grandview Commons RENTALS$2,400 +
- Colonial Hill Gardens$150,000 + –
- The Mill Condos$185,000 + –
- Inwood at Great Notch Cooperative$200,000 + –
- Sycamore Square Condos$275,000 + –
- Tulip Gardens Condos$300,000 + –
- Autumn Pointe Condos$350,000 and up
- Tulip Meadows Condos$355,000 + –
- The Abbe Condos$425,000 +
- Reservoir Ridge$650,000 + –