Colonial Hill Gardens Condos Little Falls
Colonial Hill Gardens Condos Little Falls New Jersey
- Inquire also about the Studio Apartment in Paterson on Garret Mountain for $800 plus utilities – Inquire at 973-256-0303
- Inquire also about the Two Bedroom, 2 Baths $2,300 plus utilities Paterson on Garret Mountain- Inquire at 973-256-0303
- RENTAL JUST LISTED $1,700 per month + electric. includes heat and hot water. Awesome first floor 1 bedroom unit at Colonial Hill Gardens. Freshly painted and recently refinished hardwood floors. Newly installed ceiling fans. Spacious living room area, eat in kitchen, modern bath and 1 assigned parking spot. Community laundry rooms throughout complex. No pets! Minimum 1 year lease term. Satisfactory credit, employment verification, and landlord interview. No pets! Available for Jan 15 occupancy. Landlord will be replacing window blinds prior to occupancy. To schedule appt to view call 973-256-0303 or listing agent Jim Albano direct at: 862-686-0229
The community of Colonial Hill Gardens Condos Little Falls is located in Little Falls right off of Route 46 and close to Route 3 which give easy access to NYC. Colonial Hill Gardens condos Little Falls is a pet friendly (only one pet under 45 lbs) and is a nice small complex with no amenities. 3 different styles..one they call studio (about 347 sq. ft), 1 bedrooms range about 775 sq. ft. and 2 brs about 800 sq. ft. Good value here for the money. Download floor plans for the 2 bedroom unit below. Contact Warren Damiano (The Community Specialist on the left) for a copy of the Public Offering Statement. Last known Management Company was Gem Property Management
Financials on Colonial Hills Condos Little Falls
- Style 1 level Garden Apts
- Price Range – $220,000- $285,000
- Maint $300 – $350 Per month usually includes heat and hot water
Colonial Hill Gardens Rules and Regulations Part 1
Colonial Hill Gardens Rules and Regulations Part 2
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Woodland Park Communities
- Parkside Condos
- Glen Pond Townhouses
- Wedgewood Knolls Townhouses
- Garret Park Estates Condos
- Rolling Views Townhouses
Little Falls Communities: