Village at Chapel Hill Condos Middletown New Jersey
Village at Chapel Hill Condos Middletown New Jersey 55 Plus Living
The Village at Chapel Hill Condos in Middletown are 120 duplex condominiums and an additional 30 affordable housing units built by Centex Homes in 2005. All homes have at least two bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a one-car garage but some also have a basement and a double garage. Middletown train station and GSP are close by.
- Avg. Price: $375,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $7,500 +
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $325 +
- Atlantic (MBR first floor), Shrewsbury, Monmouth, Raritan
- Navesink – (MBR first floor)The largest at 2615 square feet,
- Highland- The Highland is the smallest at 1888 square feet
Middletown train station and GSP are close by.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Middletown
- Agents…Claim this community as the Community Specialist
- Beacon Place Condos $225,000 + –
- Cambridge Manor Condos $250,000 + –
- Cherry Tree Village Condos $250,000 + –
- Kings Landing Condos $350,000 + –
- Dunes at Shoal Harbor Condos $375,000 + –
- Navesink Estates Condos $350,000 + –
- Colonial Square Condos $385,000 + –
- Buttermilk Ridge Condos $395,000 + –
- Middletown Crossings Condos $535,000 + –
- Laurel Green Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Harmony Glen Condos $450,000 + –