Buttermilk Ridge Condos Middletown New Jersey
Buttermilk Ridge Condos Middletown / Atlantic Highlands New Jersey
Buttermilk Ridge condos Middletown / Atlantic Highlands New Jersey are townhouses built around 1988. And range from 1,600 to 2,000 sq. ft. Access via Buttermilk Ridge Road. Last we heard it was a pet-friendly community of 15 townhouses located right off of Route 36 in the Navesink section of Middletown. They offer two or three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a garage and a basement.
- Avg. Price: $395,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Middletown
- Agents…Claim this community as the Community Specialist
- Beacon Place Condos $225,000 + –
- Cambridge Manor Condos $250,000 + –
- Cherry Tree Village Condos $250,000 + –
- Kings Landing Condos $350,000 + –
- Dunes at Shoal Harbor Condos $375,000 + –
- Navesink Estates Condos $350,000 + –
- Village at Chapel Hill Condos $375,000 + –
- Colonial Square Condos $385,000 + –
- Middletown Crossings Condos $535,000 + –
- Laurel Green Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Harmony Glen Condos $450,000 + –