Cherry Tree Village Condos Middletown New Jersey
Cherry Tree Condos Middletown New Jersey
One of the first communities built in Middletown in the 1970s’s was Cherry Tree Condos Middletown.This community of 244 two and three bedroom townhouse style condominiums. The two bedroom models area about 1500 sq. ft., three bedrooms are about 1,700 sq. ft. with 2.5 baths. All units have partial basements. Amenities include a clubhouse, basketball court and playground.
- Avg. Price: $230,000 -$350,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Middletown
- Agents…Claim this community as the Community Specialist
- Beacon Place Condos $225,000 + –
- Cambridge Manor Condos $250,000 + –
- Kings Landing Condos $350,000 + –
- Dunes at Shoal Harbor Condos $375,000 + –
- Navesink Estates Condos $350,000 + –
- Village at Chapel Hill Condos $375,000 + –
- Colonial Square Condos $385,000 + –
- Buttermilk Ridge Condos $395,000 + –
- Middletown Crossings Condos $535,000 + –
- Laurel Green Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Harmony Glen Condos $450,000 + –