Kings Landings Condos Middletown New Jersey
Kings Landing Condos Middletown New Jersey
Kings Landing in Middletown total 135 townhouse style units built by Eastern Planned Properties in the 1980’s. Townhouses range in size from about 1550 – 2100 sq. ft. with two or three bedrooms, a one or two car garage and a basement. On-site amenities include a community pool. Middletown train station, Garden State Parkway and NY high-speed ferry are just minutes away. Visit the Community Home Page
- Avg. Price: $350,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Middletown
- Agents…Claim this community as the Community Specialist
- Beacon Place Condos $225,000 + –
- Cambridge Manor Condos $250,000 + –
- Cherry Tree Village Condos $250,000 + –
- Dunes at Shoal Harbor Condos $375,000 + –
- Navesink Estates Condos $350,000 + –
- Village at Chapel Hill Condos $375,000 + –
- Colonial Square Condos $385,000 + –
- Buttermilk Ridge Condos $395,000 + –
- Middletown Crossings Condos $535,000 + –
- Laurel Green Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Harmony Glen Condos $450,000 + –