Parkway House Coop Glen Ridge New Jersey
The Parkway House Coop Glen Ridge New Jersey
The Parkway House Coop Glen Ridge is a nice mid-rise building which is located one block from train and NY bus at front door. It has a door man, elevator and laundry room in each floor. Glen Ridge is only 11 miles from Manhattan, characterized by its charming gas-lit street lamps. Maintenance includes heat, electric, gas, central air conditioning and taxes. 25% down requirement of purchaser. Parking on deck@$35/garage @$50 if available. There is also a lovely garden out back for residents to enjoy year round. Visit the near by shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Financials on Parkway House Coop Glen Ridge
- Approximate Price: $135,000 – $275,000
- Avg Taxes: $ Included in Maintenance fee
- Est. Monthly Maint: $1,100 and up (read below)
- Monthly fee includes: taxes, heat, electric, snow removal, water, sewer, landscaping, and trash removal. Garage parking $50.00 (by availability) outdoor parking 30.00 per month. Board approval required.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other Glen Ridge Condo Communities
- Victoria Commons Condos $200,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Converted Schoolhouse Condos $250,000 +
- Linden Ave Condos $330,000 + –
- The Lofts Luxury Condos $425,000 + –
- The Reserve Luxury Industrial Loft Condos $600,000 + –
- Other communities in Montclair
- Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Montclair Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- 159 Park Street Condos $335,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- 41 Plymouth Street Condos $700,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –