Forest Street Manor Condos Montclair NJ
Forest Street Manor Condos Montclair New Jersey
Forest Street Manor Condos Montclair a beautiful pre-war building. Close to all that Montclair has to offer, including NYC train & bus. Nice units with parquet floors and good size rooms. Enjoy the endless array of restaurants, art galleries and quaint shops. 1 deeded parking space per unit we believe? No dogs. other pets ok. Located only blocks to Bloomfield Ave, Church St & delightful shops, restaurants, The Wellmont, Whole Foods, houses of worship, Montclair Film Festival Screening Center & Montclair Art Museum. .5 mile to Walnut St train station. 2 Blocks to NYC bus.
A typical unit at Forest Street Manor Condos Montclair
….was once described like this…“Just steps to downtown Montclair restaurants, shops, theaters, train and bus to NYC! Tastefully renovated 2BR in pre-war bldg, ’08 kitchen w/granite countertops, oak cabinetry, stainless appliances. Wood floors, new windows, aromatic cedar walls & ceiling in main bath. Common patio/gardens with BBQ grill. Laundry in basement. Maintenance fee includes heat, water, sewer, snow removal, garbage, all common areas. Pets: cats ok, no dogs. Scored 98 out of 100 on website walkscore dot com.”
More about Forest Street Manor Condos Montclair
- Avg Price: $175,000 – $275,000
- Avg Taxes: $4,000 – $8,000
- Est. Monthly Maint: $330 – $500 Maintenance fee includes heat, water, sewer, snow removal, garbage, all common areas.
- Note at closing: Closing fee 2 months non-refundable towards working capitol + $300 one time move in fee.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Montclair Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair Court Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Montclair Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- 159 Park Street Condos $335,000 + –
- The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- 50 Forest Street Condos $350,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- Montague Court Condos $395,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Greenwood Lofts Condos $400,000 + –
- Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- Townhomes of Upper Montclair $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- 89 Central Ave Townhomes $575,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- The Washington Condos New 2020′ $675,000 + –
- James Street Commons Condos $700,000 + –
- 41 Plymouth Street Condos $700,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –