159 Park Street Condos Montclair New Jersey
159 Park Street Condos Montclair New Jersey
159 Park Street Condos Montclair are of course, located at 159 Park Street in Montclair. The original building was built in 1900 and totally renovated to today’s and tomorrow’s standards. Owner enjoys use of large yard and private basement storage. Incl 2 assigned parking spaces. Great for the commuter .3 miles to NYC train, NYC bus just out the door! A unique one-of-a-kind condo in sought after Montclair central to vibrant town shops, restaurants and entertainment, Six unit self-managed association, monthly fee ($363) includes heat/hot water, professional landscaping, snow removal, association expenses, and common element maintenance. You won’t find another place like this in town!
A typical unit in 159 Park Street Condos was once described like this…
“Unique units and condos which you won’t find another condo like this. The 1st flr of a converted carriage house, this totally updated unit sits on an extra-large, secluded lot at the end of a graceful tree-lined drive. The property extends from Park St to N. Fullerton and the carriage house features a large side yard, back yard, and private patio. Plus it is easily accessible to both Walnut St and Watchung Plaza trains, shopping and restaurants. Enjoy all the benefits of a house without the maintenance! Maintenance fee of $330 includes heat and hot water. Notes: Very small community of only about 5-6 units to the best of our knowledge? Last known Management Company: Self managed.
Financials on 159 Park Street Condos
- Estimated Price: $335,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $8,000 – $9,500
- Est. Monthly Maint: $365 –as of 9/20- includes heat/hot water, professional landscaping, snow removal, association expenses, and common element maintenance.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…….find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Find all MONTCLAIR RENTALS here
- Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Court Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- 50 Forest Street Condos $350,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- Montague Court Condos $395,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Greenwood Lofts Condos $400,000 + –
- Walnut Heights Condos $425,000 + –
- Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- Townhomes of Upper Montclair $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- 89 Central Ave Townhomes $575,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- 41 Plymouth Street Condos $700,000 + –
- The Washington Condos New 2020′ $675,000 + –
- James Street Commons Condos $700,000 + –
- Walnut Street Lofts Condos $750,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- 197 Lorraine Ave Condos $850,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –