41 Plymouth St Condos Montclair New Jersey
41 Plymouth Street Condos Montclair New Jersey
41 Plymouth St Condos are of course, located at 41 Plymouth St in Montclair. 🙂 The original building was built in 1917 and totally renovated to today’s and tomorrow’s standards in 2018. A typical unit in 41 Plymouth St Condos was once described like this “This townhome in downtown Montclair is like no other. This condo was once a 1917 Craftsman Colonial with charm and character that were restored. This unit has an open layout with new kitchen, baths and it’s own private outdoor space. and a 2 car garage to boot!!!
Last known Management Company: Self managed. Notes: Very small community of only about 2 units to the best of our knowledge?
More about 41 Plymouth St. Condos
41 Plymouth Street is located in downtown Montclair. It was originally 100 year Craftsmen Colonial. The original house had large casements windows and roof overhangs. The interior was transformed into 2 side by side townhomes. Each side has a 2 car garage, private outdoor space, 2 heating/cooling units, basement storage, laundry room, 3 bedrooms and at least 2.5 baths. Both units have open layouts, new kitchens, baths, fireplaces, electric, plumbing and hvac systems. During renovation they kept the home’s period charm and appeal while modernizing it top to bottom.
Looking at the house from Plymouth Street – Unit A /left side of the house and includes the grand center entrance and staircase. Unit A has 2500 square feet of living space (plus basement). Unit B on the right side is 1800 square feet (plus basement) and is on the right side of the house looking from Plymouth Street.
Financials on 41 Plymouth St Condos
- Avg Price: $700,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $12,000 – $15,000 newer construction TBD
- Est. Monthly Maint: $365 but TBD + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Find all MONTCLAIR RENTALS here
- Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Montclair Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Montclair Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- 159 Park Street Condos $335,000 + –
- The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- 50 Forest Street Condos $350,000 + –
- St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- 51 S. Park Street Condos $385,000 + –
- Montague Court Condos $395,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Greenwood Lofts Condos $400,000 + –
- Townhomes of Upper Montclair $450,000 + –
- Montclair Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- 89 Central Ave Townhomes $575,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- The Washington Condos New 2020′ $675,000 + –
- James Street Commons Condos $700,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –