41 Plymouth St Condos Montclair New Jersey
41 Plymouth Street Condos Montclair New Jersey
41 Plymouth St Condos are of course, located at 41 Plymouth St in Montclair. 🙂 The original building was built in 1917 and totally renovated to today’s and tomorrow’s standards in 2018. A typical unit in 41 Plymouth St Condos was once described like this “This townhome in downtown Montclair is like no other. This condo was once a 1917 Craftsman Colonial with charm and character that were restored. This unit has an open layout with new kitchen, baths and it’s own private outdoor space. and a 2 car garage to boot!!!
Last known Management Company: Self managed. Notes: Very small community of only about 2 units to the best of our knowledge?
- Avg Price: $700,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $12,000 – $15,000 newer construction TBD
- Est. Monthly Maint: $365 but TBD + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Montclair Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Montclair Station Condos $150,000 + –
- Montclair 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Montclair Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Montclair Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Montclair Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Montclair Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Montclair Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- Montclair South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Montclair Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Montclair Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- Montclair 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- Montclair William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Montclair Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- Montclair 159 Park Street Condos $335,000 + –
- Montclair The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- Montclair The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- Montclair St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- Montclair Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Montclair Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- Montclair 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Montclair Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- Montclair Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- Montclair The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Montclair Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- Montclair 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –