Channel Club Towers Condos Monmouth Beach
Channel Club Towers Condos Monmouth Beach NJ
Built in 1970’s and located on the Shrewsbury River, The Channel Club Towers Condos has approx. 220 units of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. 1 bedroom apartments are 992 – 1150 sq. ft. 2 bedrooms range in size from 1350 to 1600 sq. ft. Great views of the Shrewsbury River and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean depending on your unit of choice. Channel Club Marina is right across the street.
Amenities include heated adult and kiddie pools, tennis courts, 24-hour concierge desk, valet parking, fitness and cardio rooms, men’s and women’s locker rooms with saunas, a community room. One covered parking space in the garage and there is an open parking lot available. Sorry…. pet restricted with dogs not permitted but cats are permitted.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Monmouth Beach
- Sands Point South Condos $275,000 and up
- Wharfside Manor Condos $300,000 + –
- Sands Point North Condos $300,000 + –
- Breakwater Cove Condos $375,000 + –
- The Admiralty Condos $400,000 and up
- Shores Condos $500,000 + –
- Monmouth Commons Condos $575,000 + –