Breakwater Cove Condos Monmouth Beach
Breakwater Cove Condos Monmouth Beach New Jersey
Breakwater Cove Condos Monmouth Beach has a total of approximately 80 units and is a pet-friendly building with 1 & 2 bedroom units located between Seaview Avenue and the Shrewsbury River in Monmouth Beach. The beach is just a short stroll with easy beach access. The 2 bedroom multi level townhomes are 1250 square feet and have 2.5 baths. The 1 bedroom one level apts are about 850 square feet and have 1 bath each. Nice amenities here including a community pool and a tennis court with view of the Shrewsbury River. For commuters, the high-speed ferry to NYC is about a 15 minute drive, the Little Silver train station is about 10 minutes away and the Garden State Parkway is no more than 20 minutes from the door.
Financials Breakwater Cove Condos
- Avg. Price: $475,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $4,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $425 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company here.
- You can find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Monmouth Beach
- Sands Point South Condos
- Wharfside Manor Condos
- Shore Condos
- Sands Point North Condos
- The Admiralty Condos
- Channel Club Towers Condos
- Monmouth Commons Condos