Wharfside Manor Condos Monmouth Beach
The Wharfside Manor Condos New Jersey
Wharfside Manor Condos Monmouth Beach Condos is stacked condo community with one and 2 bedroom condos ranging in side from 776 – 1,000 sq ft. There are 192 units located here and the building was built around 1966. The building is about 2 block from the beach and it offers a heated pool, dock, bbq area, common laundry, bike room, extra storage areas. Heat and Hot Water are included in the Monthly Association Fee. This community actually allows short terms rentals. Wharfside Manor is a Pet-Friendly Condominium Community.
Financials Wharfside Manor Condos
- Avg. Price: $300,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $3,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $375 + – Hot Water are included in the Monthly Association Fee
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company here.
- You can find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Monmouth Beach
- Sands Point South Condos $275,000 and up
- Wharfside Manor Condos $300,000 + –
- Sands Point North Condos $300,000 + –
- Breakwater Cove Condos $375,000 + –
- The Admiralty Condos $400,000 and up
- Channel Club Towers Condos $425,000 and up
- Shores Condos $500,000 + –
- Monmouth Commons Condos $575,000 + –