Monmouth Commons Condos Monmouth Beach
Monmouth Commons Condos Monmouth Beach New Jersey
Monmouth Commons Condos was built approx. 1985 and is a smaller pet-friendly community of only 15 units from 1,300 – 1,600 sq. ft. All of these units have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths one car garage and all have some view of the ocean. It is located only about a 5 minute stroll to the municipal beach. They don’t come available very often so contact your Community Specialist to get on the waiting list.
Financials Monmouth Commons Condos
- Avg. Price: $670,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $5,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company here.
- You can find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Monmouth Beach
- Sands Point South Condos
- Wharfside Manor Condos
- Shore Condos
- Sands Point North Condos
- Breakwater Cove Condos
- The Admiralty Condos
- Channel Club Towers Condos
- Monmouth Commons Condos