Bellaire House Condos Upper Montclair
Bellaire House Condos Upper Montclair New Jersey
The Bellaire House Condos Upper Montclair is a 5-6 story mid rise building located at 530 Valley Road Upper Montclair. There is a superintendent that lives on-premises plus 24 hr doorman. Located in heart of Upper Montclair Village w/ NYC Train, bus, shops, grocery store, restaurants, Anderson Park at your fingertips.
Shaded picnic tables and park like atmosphere in rear.Outdoor Parking spaces cost $50 per car. Indoor parking may be wait list. There are laundry facilities on each floor and in basement. Located close the Upper Montclair Center with great restaurants and shopping virtually at your fingertips. Outdoor parking is $50/month per spot. Waiting list for garage parking. Basement has storage space available. One dog, 25 lbs is allowed.
The Bellaire House Condos Upper Montclair Financials
- Approximate Price- $225,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $5,500 – $12,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $550 – $900
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Find all MONTCLAIR RENTALS here
- Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Montclair Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- Montclair South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Montclair Court Condos $250,000 + –
- Montclair Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- 159 Park Street Condos $335,000 + –
- The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- 50 Forest Street Condos $350,000 + –
- St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- Montague Court Condos $395,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Greenwood Lofts Condos $400,000 + –
- Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- Townhomes of Upper Montclair $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- 89 Central Ave Townhomes $575,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- The Washington Condos New 2020′ $675,000 + –
- 41 Plymouth Street Condos $700,000 + –
- James Street Commons Condos $700,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- Montclair 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –