Lofts at Erie Station Montclair New Jersey
Lofts at Erie Station Montclair
Lofts at Erie Station Montclair…WOW….. No need to wonder any more! Montclair style living at its best in the most distinctive condo community that Montclair has to offer. Close to all the Walnut Street cafes, restaurants and NYC train. This building was originally a 1887 warehouse has been transformed into a unique living space around 2004 with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. A large shared garage offering this unit one parking space and plenty of storage. Central AC, high ceilings, nice closet space, additional parking. Enjoy outdoor living in the lush yard with lovely plantings. Time to make your own history in the coolest condo in Montclair.
Financials on Lofts at Erie Station Montclair
- Estimated Price: $700,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $17,000 + –
- Est. Monthly Maint: $350 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…….find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Montclair
- Find all MONTCLAIR RENTALS here
- Forest Street Manor Condos Mid-Rise $125,000 + –
- Station Condos $150,000 + –
- 44 Union Street Commons $175,000 + –
- Glenmont Square Condos $175,000 + –
- Washington Court Condos $175,000 + –
- Gateway Manor Condos $195,000 + –
- Bellaire House Condo Mid Rise Building $225,000 + –
- Bay Street Mews Condos $225,000 + –
- South Gate Condos $245,000 + –
- Hargate Condos $245,000 + –
- Mews Condos $250,000 + –
- The Crescent Condos $250,000 + –
- Dorchester House Condos $250,000 + –
- Court Condos $250,000 + –
- Bay Street Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Rockcliffe Cooperative $275,000 + –
- Van Vleck Commons $275,000 + –
- 6 Jerome Place Condos $275,000 + –
- William Hughes Building Condos $300,000 + –
- Chesapeake Condos $300,000 + –
- Montclair Station Square Condos $300,000 + –
- The Fullerton Condos $325,000 + –
- Upper Mt. Gardens Condos $325,000 + –
- The Metro at Montclair $335,000 + –
- 50 Forest Street Condos $350,000 + –
- The Siena Luxury Mid Rise Montclair Center $350,000 + –
- Hastingstowne Condos $350,000 and up
- NOTE: add 15% on to prices listed due to current market conditions.
- St. Lukes Condos $380,000 + –
- Montague Court Condos $395,000 + –
- Grant Bay Condos $399,000 + –
- Greenwood Lofts Condos $400,000 + –
- Elm Street Condos $450,000 + –
- Townhomes of Upper Montclair $450,000 + –
- 57 & 65 Union Street Condos $500,000 + –
- Fullerton Green Luxury Townhouse $500,000 + –
- 89 Central Ave Townhomes $575,000 + –
- Victoria Gate Condos $675,000 + –
- 41 Plymouth Street Condos $700,000 + –
- The Washington Condos New 2020′ $675,000 + –
- James Street Commons Condos $700,000 + –
- Walnut Street Lofts Condos $750,000 + –
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Kips Ridge Luxury Townhouse Community $895,000 + –
- 21 Plymouth Street Condos $950,000 + –