Stones Throw Condos West Deptford New Jersey
Stone’s Throw Condos West Deptford New Jersey
Stones Throw Condos is a subdivision by Scarborough around 1992. 1,400 to 2,000 sq. ft. offered. Units have 2 – 3 bedrooms and 1.5 to 2.5 baths. Some homes have full basements; no garages. Gloucester County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Stones Throw Condos
- Avg. Price: $175,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $5,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $270 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in West Deptford
- Forest Creek Condos $75,000 + –
- Country Creek Condos $125,000 + –
- St. Regus Walk Townhouses $145,000 + –
- Park West Condos $175,000 + –
- Pelican Place Condos $195,000 + –
- The Grande At Kingswood Condos $245,000 + –
Other Communities in Deptford