Knightbridge Condos Deptford New Jersey
Knightsbridge Condos Deptford New Jersey
Knightsbridge Condos Deptford is a condominium development built in. 1975. Units are first or second floor with 1 to 2 bedrooms and 1 bath; no basements; no garages. Gloucester County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Knightsbridge Condos Deptford
- Avg. Price: $60,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $2,300 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $170 + –
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Other Communities in Deptford
- Steeple Chase Condos Unknown
- Washington Crossings Condos $185,000 + –
- Rittenhouse Condos $250,000 + –
- Georgetown Mews Townhouses $230,000 + –
- Villages at Washington Square $275,000 + –
Other Communities in West Deptford
- Forest Creek Condos $75,000 + –
- Country Creek Condos $125,000 + –
- Stone’s Throw Townhouses $175,000 + –
- Park West Condos $175,000 + –
- Pelican Place Condos $195,000 + –
- The Grande At Kingswood Condos $245,000 + –