Forest Creek Condos West Deptford New Jersey
Forest Creek Condos West Deptford Paulsboro New Jersey
Forest Creek Condos West Deptford is a community of 2-story, 2 bedroom condos built approx. 1977. Units have 1 to 1-1/2 baths with approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of interior living space. No basements or garages; some of the homes have carports. The condominium owners have use of the outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts.
Gloucester County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Forest Creek Condos
- Avg. Price: $75,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $2,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $250 + –
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Deptford