Brunswick Towers Condos Jersey City New Jersey
Brunswick Towers Condos Jersey City (Journal Square)
Brunswick Towers Condos Jersey City, a 146 unit condo in the Journal Square section of Jersey City. Completely renovated in 1985, Brunswick Towers was once Brunswick Laundry, an industrial laundry cleaning facility. The building is now known for it’s large units (average size over 1000 sq. ft.), high ceilings (14 ft. w/ 5 ft. drop ceiling), a fully featured membership-only health club, and an indoor swimming pool and hot tub.
- Price Range: $400,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ 6,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $550 – +
Urban High Rising Condominiums and Cooperative living in Hudson County New Jersey has many benefits including being close to New York City and most buildings offer great New York Skyline Views
- Prices and maintenance fees vary greatly within this building, we have posted a general estimate of unit pricing and fees. Please verify with our Community Specialist. In cooperatives the taxes are usually included in the monthly maintenance fee.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.