Washington Commons Building Jersey City New Jersey
Washington Commons Condos Jersey City New Jersey
Washington Commons Condos Jersey City is a beautiful 68 unit building located in a great location close to shops, restaurants, public transportation and the beautiful Hudson River. Washington Commons’ condos feature 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom layouts and, from the higher floors, views of Downtown Jersey City. Some of the penthouse units also offer terraces. In addition to these unit amenities, residents have access to a gym and an elevator.
- Avg. Price: $725,000 – $900,000
- 1200 – 2000 sq. ft.
- 13 Stories
- 68 Units
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.