Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands New Jersey
Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey is townhouse style condominiums, 8 first floor one level style condominiums, and 2 2nd floor condominiums with lofts. The community of Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands was built in the late 1980’s the townhouses are 1650 sq. ft. Sandy Hook and Sea Bright beaches are about 10 minutes by car.
- Avg. Price: $220,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO and find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Condos and Townhouse in Highlands New Jersey
- Sandpiper Condos
- Bayview Condos
- Seacrest Condos
- Highland Shores Condos
- Seaview Pointe Condos
- Ferry Landing Condos
- Hillside Village Condos
- Wyndmoor Condos
- Vista Bay Condos
- Cedar Terrace Condos
- Riverfront Condos
- Eastpointe Condos
- Marina On The Bay Condos
- Hilltop At Linden Condos
- Gateway Villas Condos
- Twin Lights Terrace Condos
- East Manor Square Condos
- Harborside at Hudson Ferry Condos
- Highlands On The Bay
- Horizons at Highlands Condos