Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands New Jersey
Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey is townhouse style condominiums, 8 first floor one level style condominiums, and 2 2nd floor condominiums with lofts. The community of Victoria Square Condos Atlantic Highlands was built in the late 1980’s the townhouses are 1650 sq. ft. Sandy Hook and Sea Bright beaches are about 10 minutes by car.
- Avg. Price: $140,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.