Horizons at Highlands Condos
Horizons at Highlands Condos Highlands New Jersey
Horizons at Highlands Condos Highlands NJ are 10 apartment style one and two bedroom condos located at 148 Navesink Avenue. It was developed in the 1980’s as a condominium. Set high on a hill most have views of the ocean, or bay.
Financials on Horizons at Highlands Condos Highlands NJ
- Avg. Price: $Unknown + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Condos and Townhouse in Highlands New Jersey
- Sandpiper Condos $100,000 + –
- Bayview Condos $150,000 + –
- Highland Shores Condos $175,000 + –
- Ferry Landing Condos $175,000 + –
- Hillside Village Condos $200,000 + –
- Wyndmoor Condos $200,000 + –
- Vista Bay Condos $200,000 + –
- Eastpointe Condos $225,000 + –
- Marina On The Bay Condos $275,000 + –
- Hilltop At Linden Condos $275,000 + –
- Gateway Villas Condos $300,000 + –
- Twin Lights Terrace Condos $320,000 + –
- East Manor Square Condos $375,000 + –
- Harborside at Hudson Ferry Condos $775,000 + –
- Baypointe Condos $ Unknown
- Highlands On The Bay $ Unknown