The Grande at Hanover Condos Hanover New Jersey
The Grande at Hanover Condos New Jersey
The Grande at Hanover Condos Hanover has 160 luxury condominiums with units ranging from just over 1000 – 1400 sq. ft located in 16 separate buildings. It offers 1-2 bedroom units with 1-2 baths. It also features a 4,000 square foot clubhouse with billiards and poker rooms and an in-ground pool! All units have a one-car garage with additional parking outside of the buildings. The Grande at Hanover was built by DR Horton in 2010.
A typical unit has once been described like this….”This unit offers 1,199 sq. feet of living space. It features an open floor plan with living room, dining room, the beautiful kitchen offers custom 42′ wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. Vaulted ceiling, large windows and sliders that open to the a balcony make the living space light and bright. There is direct access from garage into the unit’s large foyer w/storage closet. Master walk-in closet has built-ins and the garage has built-in storage also. ”
The community offers a clubhouse, fitness center, billiard room, game room and pool. Conveniently located to all major highways and NYC transportation. Visit The Grande at Hanover Community Home Page.
Last known management company: Integra Management
Financials on The Grande at Hanover Condos
- Pricing: $350,000 – $450,000
- Taxes: $5,000 and up
- Maintenance: $325 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
East Hanover Townhouse Communities
- East Hanover Eagle Ridge Townhouses $235,000 + –
- East Hanover Hanover Park Condos $365,000 + –
- East Hanover Castle Ridge Townhouses $425,000 + –
- East Hanover North Ridge Townhouses $525,000 +-
Hanover/ Whippany Townhouse Communities
- Hanover / Whippany Sunrise at Hanover Condos $210,000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Hanover Hills Condos $300.000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Eden Lane Townhouses $400,000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Oak Ridge Townhouses $435,000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Waterview Townhouses $425,000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Viera at Hanover 55 Plus Living $700,000 + –
- Hanover / Whippany Crossing Luxury Townhouses $750,000+ –
- Hanover Hanover Ridge Homes $785,000 + –