The Briarcliff Cliffside Park New Jersey
Briarcliff Cliffside Park New Jersey
Briarcliff Cliffside Park Bergen County is located at 250 Gorge Road, Cliffside Park, New Jersey. The Briarcliff is a 30 Story Hi-Rise Co-Op and it was built approx. 1972. There are 1,2 and 3 bedroom floorplans. The Briarcliff is in a great location in the heart of the Gold Coast! The NYC Transportation is NJ Transit which can take you to either the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal or directly into New York’s Port Authority Terminal. The Briarcliff Cliffside Park is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment areas. To buy: Requirements: Income-to-debt ratio of 3½ -to-1, down payment to purchase is set at a minimum of 20%, proof of assets, 2 years tax returns.
Amenities include: 24-hour doorman service, swimming pool, sun deck, tennis courts, gym, library, laundry room on each floor, garage parking, on-site management office, public transportation in front of building.
Financials on Briarcliff Cliffside park
- Avg. Price: $ TBD
- Approximate taxes: $Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown+ –
Other Buildings in Cliffside Park
- Park Regeny Condos $245,000 + –
- Columbia House Condos $300,000 + –
- Winston Towers High Rise $375,000 + –
- Carlyle Towers $385,000 – $1,800,000
- The Agogee Luxury Coop $475,000 + –
- One Park Luxury High Rise $485,000 – $1,500,000
- Cedar Street Manor Townhouses $575,000 + –