Apogee Coop Cliffside Park New Jersey
The Apogee Coop in Cliffside Park New Jersey
The Apogee Coop Cliffside Park is totally luxury designed with UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS OF HUDSON RIVER. A typical unit offers very large open kitchen w/center island fabulous for entertaining. Full water views of Hudson River. Amenities:fitness room w/state of art equip, new yoga studio, heated outdoor pool, tennis, community rm, new lobby with wi-fi and lounge, back up generator. Maintenance includes underlying mortgage taxes and amenities.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Cliffside Park
- Park Regency Condos $245,000 + –
- Columbia House Condos $300,000 + –
- Winston Towers High Rise $375,000 + –
- Carlyle Towers $385,000 – $1,800,000
- The Briarcliff Coop $400,000 + –
- One Park Luxury High Rise $485,000 – $1,500,000
- Cedar Street Manor Townhouses $575,000 +