Southwyck Condos Scotch Plains New Jersey
Southwyck Village Condos Scotch Plains New Jersey
Southwyck Village condos Scotch Plains is a community of 294 units located along the Robinson Branch of the Raritan River in Scotch Plains New Jersey. It was built in the 1970 and 1980’s and is located on 55 acres of property. They offer 24 hours security, pool and tennis courts. A very nice community you should not miss.
A unit is Southwyck Village Condos was once described like this…“Three level town home located in a private gated community. Gorgeous kitchen w/high end Cherry wood cabinets, tile backs plash, granite counter tops, S/S appliances which opens to a fabulous eating area w/sliders to outdoor patio. Gorgeous hardwood floors, moldings & spacious walk in closets.. Association amenities include in ground pool, tennis courts & clubhouse making this a wonderful place to come home to.”
Financials on Southwyck Condos Scotch Plains
- Approximate Price: $400,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $9,000 + –
- Estimated Maint: $400 +
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Other communities in Scotch Plains
- Carriage Post Condos $200,000 + –
- Riveredge Commons Condos $200,000 + –
- Park Crest Condos $220,000 + –
- King James Court Condos $245,000 + –
- Crestwood Commons Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Brighton Square $325,000 + –
- Riga Estates Townhouses $375,000 + –
- The Reserve Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Heather Glen Townhouses $675,000 + –
- Stirling Chase Luxury Townhomes $725,000 + –
- Berwyck Chase Estates $900,000 + –
- Enclave at Shackamaxon $1,500,000 + –