Riveredge Commons Condos Scotch Plains New Jersery
Riveredge Commons Condos Scotch Plains New Jersey
Riveredge Commons Condos Scotch Plains are located on 1017 Cellar Ave Scotch Plains New Jersey. This nice, affordable community averages low taxes (under $5,000 as of 2018′) low monthly maintenance fee and offers nice square footage for the value. This community offers 24 total units with one and two bedroom condos located in quiet development in the southern section of Scotch Plains.
Financials on Riveredge Commons Condos Scotch Plains
- Average Price Range: $235,000 – $260,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $4,200 – $5,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $250 – $350 + –
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Other communities in Scotch Plains
- Carriage Post Condos $200,000 + –
- Park Crest Condos $220,000 + –
- King James Court Condos $245,000 + –
- Crestwood Commons Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Brighton Square $325,000 + –
- Riga Estates Townhouses $375,000 + –
- The Reserve Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Southwyck Townhouses $425,000 + –
- Heather Glen Townhouses $675,000 + –
- Stirling Chase Luxury Townhomes $725,000 + –
- Berwyck Chase Estates $900,000 + –
- Enclave at Shackamaxon $1,500,000 + –