Somewhere in Time Condos Cape May Point New Jersey
Somewhere In Time Condos Cape May Point New Jersey
Somewhere in Time Condos Cape May is one of the few condos in Cape May Point. Covered porches, strong rental history in this building that resembles a quaint bed and breakfast.
- Avg Pricing: $335,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $Unknown + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $Unknown + –
Somewhere In Time captures the Victorian atmosphere of Cape May Point while providing the modern conveniences available. The building was built in the Victorian Era but was renovated in 1986 and now provides nine fully equipped contemporary apartments just a block from the beach.
Jersey Shore condos some of the nicest condos available. Beaches, Boardwalks, Boating, Fishing at all water sports at your fingertips. No more mowing lawns, repairing roofs or fixing cracks in the driveway. Also, many Jersey Shore condo buildings offer fantastic amenities such as pools, gyms, tennis courts and recreational activities. This is all included in your HOA fees. Some are sold fully furnished.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY