Capers Condo Cape May New Jersey
Capers Condos Cape May New Jersey
- Avg Pricing: $475,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $Unknown + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $475 + –
Capers Condos are located across from the Lifeguard headquarters and an easy stroll to downtown Cape May. Great rental history in this building great for investments also!
Jersey Shore condos some of the nicest condos available. Beaches, Boardwalks, Boating, Fishing at all water sports at your fingertips. No more mowing lawns, repairing roofs or fixing cracks in the driveway. Also, many Jersey Shore condo buildings offer fantastic amenities such as pools, gyms, tennis courts and recreational activities. This is all included in your HOA fees. Some are sold fully furnished.
Jersey Shore condos are a great way to get away for the weekend or the entire summer. You don’t have to worry about the upkeep while you are gone. It’s ready for you when you get back. Some units offer great rental income also if you want to go that route. Others need a weekend getaway or want to spend the summer at the beach. A Jersey Shore condo fits nicely into all scenarios.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY