Parkview Coops Elmwood Park New Jersey
Parkview Coops Elmwood Park New Jersey 55 plus living
Parkview Coops Elmwood Park is Cooperative type ownership living. The monthly maintenance includes ; taxes, heat, hot water, o/s maintenance. 55 or older age restriction (as per co-op by laws) Great location for this community with large rooms with attic for storage and nicely sized garage with some units. This residential complex is close to public transportation, shopping, houses of worship and many more amenities.
Financials on Parkview Coops Elmwood Park New Jersey
- Avg. Price: $125,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: Included in monthly maint.
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $900 + – Includes Taxes, Heat, Maintenance-Common Area, Sewer Fees, Snow Removal, Trash Collection, Water Fees
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other 55 Plus Communities in Bergen County
- Elmwood Park Altair Condos 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Franklin Lakes Mountain Shadows Condos $550,000 and up
- Hillsdale Reserve at Arden Place Newer Construction
- Mahwah Pond Meadows 55 Plus Living $250,000 +
- Paramus Sipporta Village 55 Plus Condos
- Ramsey Bears Cove 55 Plus Living $650,000 +
- Saddle River Saw Mill Commons $245,000 + –
- Waldwick Tamaron 55 Plus Condos $325,000 +
- Washington Twsp Washington Grand 55 Plus Living $475,000 +
- Wyckoff Spring Meadows 55 Plus Community $650,000 +-