The Washington Grand Condos Washington Twsp New Jersey
The Washington Grand Condos Washington Twsp (55 plus living Bergen County) New Jersey
The Washington Grand Condos Washington Twsp (55 Plus Living) is a gated community set up like resort living. Beautiful common area with fireplace, sitting rooms, pool, club room, sauna, ballroom, fitness room and 24 hour maintenance on premises. Loads of guest parking and centrally located close to the Garden State Parkway. Ample storage for each unit. Garage included with each unit also.
A typical unit at….
The Washington Grand was once described like this…”This unit features hardwood floors in the living room and corian area,granite counters and tile floor in the eat in kitchen with breakfast area,den with sliders to the private deck,master bedroom with walk-in closet and double closet,master bath offers corian double sink,dressing table and tiled shower.laundry room offers side by side washer/dryer and storage.private guest bedroom and main bath with soaking tub.the grand offers a wonderful resort like atmosphere with beautiful courtyard with built in pool and lush landscape.many common areas including a ball room,card room,gym and pool room. Washington grand is centrally located to shopping,houses of worship and major highways.”
Financials on Washington Grand Condos Washington Twsp.
- Avg. Price: $475,000 – $600,000
- Approximate taxes: $8,000 -$12,000
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $450 + Maintenance-Common Area
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
Further Details: For details on each complex, contact our Community Specialist in the contact box on the top left side of this page. Be sure to INCLUDE A CONTACT PHONE number. Our Community Agents have been trained in a non-pressure format. We realize you may have just started your search and still need to get your “ducks in line” as they say.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other 55 Plus Communities in Bergen County
- Elmwood Park Parkview Coops 55 Plus $60,000 + – Cooperative Style
- Elmwood Park Altair Condos 55 Plus Living $225,000 + –
- Franklin Lakes Mountain Shadows Condos $550,000 and up
- Hillsdale Reserve at Arden Place Newer Construction
- Mahwah Pond Meadows 55 Plus Living $250,000 +
- Montvale Four Season Ridgemont 55 Plus Living $750,000 + –
- Northvale Paris Square Condos 55 Plus $450,000 +
- Paramus Sipporta Village 55 Plus Condos
- Ramsey Bears Cove 55 Plus Living $650,000 +
- Saddle River Saw Mill Commons $245,000 + –
- Waldwick Tamaron 55 Plus Condos $325,000 +
- Wyckoff Spring Meadows 55 Plus Community $650,000 +-