Manitou Condos Wayne New Jersey
Manitou Condos Wayne New Jersey
Manitou Condos Wayne New Jersey is a much sought after community. A private enclave of 119 townhomes nestled among rolling hills and private wooded areas. This community offers several different town home models including some with one floor ranch style living. Enjoy your private pool, tennis courts and clubhouse in a magnificent park like setting.
This gorgeous complex we certainly consider “Upscale Living” in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite countertops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature. You can visit Manitou Community Home page here -opens in new window.
- Morning Star 2,400 3 bedrooms with one on the 1st floor.
- Tall Trees 2,200 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor
- Moonglow 2,000 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor
- Running Deer 1,800 2 bedroom ranch
Financials on Manitou Condos Wayne
- Avg. Prices: $450,000 + –
- Taxes: Approx: $14,000 + –
- Est. Monthly Maint: For 2018 – $1020.00 due quarterly.
General items maintenance fees cover:On site managementOther professional services, accounting, legal, engineering etc.Master insurance policy that covers the structure (owners should obtain their own homeowner policy with an addendum to include upgrades)Association employees (lifeguards, grounds person)Weekly lawn maintenanceAnnual shrub pruningTree & shrub care applications (when applicable)Snow plowing and salting of roadways only.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Other Communities in Wayne:
- Manchester Village / Valley Terrace Condos $175,000 + –
- Brittany Chase Condos and Townhouses $250,000 + –
- Crescent Court Condos $235,000 + –
- Parkside Condos Wayne $260,000 + –
- Forrest Gate Condos $275,000 + –
- Breckenridge Luxury High Rise $300,000 + –
- Highlands Condos $335,000 + –
- Heritage Manor Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Windmere Condos$350,000 + –
- Ridge Rise Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Boulder Ridge Townhomes $375,000 + –
- High Mountain Village Condos $375,000 + –
- Valley Ponds Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Langdale Condos $375,000 + –
- Timber Valley Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Four Seasons 55 PLUS condos $375,000 + –
- Woods at Waterview Condos $425,000 +
- Pine Ridge Village Condos $425,000 + –
- Grandover Pointe Townhomes $425,000 + –
- French Hill Estates Townhomes $435,000 + –
- Stonebridge Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Radcliffe Village Townhomes $450,000 + –
- High Point Townhouses $500,000 + –