Manchester Village and Valley Terrace Wayne New Jersey
Manchester Village and Valley Terrace Condos Wayne New Jersey
MANCHESTER VILLAGE AND VALLEY TERRACE CONDOS IN WAYNE NEW JERSEY. Download a typical floor plan below. One bedroom units are typically around 700-800 sq. ft., two bedroom units may be 800-1000 sq. ft. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. This nice condo development is what we call a Garden Apartment Conversion type building.
JUST LISTED…RENTAL IN Manchester Village Wayne $1,850 with heat…call for details: 973-256-0303
Required: Good Credit, No pets & one month realty fee
- Valley Terrace Condos last known management company was Ford Management 973-305-3706
- Manchester Village Condos last known management company was Homestead Management Services
Financials on Manchester Village Condos Wayne
- Price Range – $195,000- $275,000
- Taxes Approx: $4,000 -$7,000 + –
- Maint $300 – $350 Per month usually includes heat and hot water
What that means that it was probably built as a rental use building years ago. At some point the building was converted to a condominium type use and the units were sold.
About these type of units: USUALLY, (in building built before 1970) but not always, the maintenance fee includes heat and hot and cold water (but each building is different) so please verify prior to purchasing. Some complexes have garages, some don’t. One bedroom units are typically around 700-800 sq. ft., two bedroom units may be 800-1000 sq. ft. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools.
BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find things you should know
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Other Communities in Wayne:
- Brittany Chase Condos and Townhouses $250,000 + –
- Crescent Court Condos $235,000 + –
- Parkside Condos Wayne $260,000 + –
- Forrest Gate Condos $275,000 + –
- Breckenridge Luxury High Rise $300,000 + –
- Highlands Condos $335,000 + –
- Heritage Manor Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Windmere Condos$350,000 + –
- Ridge Rise Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Boulder Ridge Townhomes $375,000 + –
- High Mountain Village Condos $375,000 + –
- Valley Ponds Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Langdale Condos $375,000 + –
- Timber Valley Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Four Seasons 55 PLUS condos $375,000 + –
- Woods at Waterview Condos $425,000 +
- Grandover Pointe Townhomes $425,000 + –
- Pine Ridge Village Condos $425,000 + –
- French Hill Estates Townhomes $435,000 + –
- Manitou Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Stonebridge Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Radcliffe Village Townhomes $450,000 + –
- High Point Townhouses $500,000 + –