Hancock Hollow Townhouses Burlington New Jersey
Hancock Hollow Condos Burlington New Jersey
Financials on Hancock Hollow Condos
- Avg. Price: $250,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $7,800 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown + –
Burlington County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Other communities in Burlington
- Steeplechase Condos $65,000 + –
- Bienvenue Condos $70,000 + –
- Park South Condos $80,000 + –
- Rosewood Condos $80,000 + –
- Shannon Estates Condos $100,000 + –
- Bridle Club Townhouses $165,000 + –
- Courts At Woodshire Condos $175,000 + –
- Society Court Condos $180,000 + –
- Heritage Place Condos $200,000 + –
- Wyngate Condos $225,000 + –
- Bromley Place Townhouses $240,000 + –
- Hidden Lake Village $250,000 + –
- River Walk Townhouses $280,000 + –